Exposing Neil Young
Ezra exposes Neil Young’s ‘honour the treaties’ hypocrisy, and how the aging rockstar really feels about First Nations.
EthicalOil.org | Wednesday, January 22, 2014
TORONTO – Neil Young, the millionaire celebrity from California, just finished his Blame Canada concert tour. He’s been jetting around Canada, followed by five big diesel tour buses, bashing our oilsands.
Ad #1 - Neil Young, a California celebrity, jetted up to Canada to attack the oilsands. He even compared Fort McMurray to Hiroshima! But why hasn’t he ever protested against oil from OPEC dictatorships — conflict oil that California imports? Simple: the lobby group that financed his concert tour paid him to attack Canada, not Saudi Arabia. Visit NeilYoungLies.ca to learn more. This message paid for by Ethical Oil.
Ad #2 - Neil Young, a millionaire celebrity from California, jetted up to Canada to attack the oilsands. He even compared Fort McMurray to Hiroshima! But California imports oil from Saudi Arabia, a dictatorship. And Neil Young’s 1,500-acre California estate is built on land taken from Indians without a treaty. Time to fight back against California hypocrites. Visit NeilYoungLies.ca to learn more. This message paid for by Ethical Oil.
Please help us fight back against foreign celebrities and their slander. Make a donation to help us keep these ads on the air. It’s time to expose Neil Young’s lies and defend Canada from foreign lobbyists seeking to undermine our interests and our values.
For comment on this NeilYoungLies.ca project to expose the truth, please contact Amanda Achtman at amanda.achtman [at] gmail.com or 1.416.500.2582
Amanda Achtman introduces NeilYoungLies.ca to Expose the truth to Canadians
Rex Murphy on Neil Young
Rex Murphy says that rocker Neil Young has been “unfathomably irresponsible” in his criticism of Alberta’s oilsands. Young made headlines this week for his comments on the environmental impact of the oilsands.
How to Install a Gas Pipe in Calgary
When installing a gas pipe, one must know the risks involved with gas pipe installation in Calgary, to ensure that there will be no accidents. It is essential for every plumber who will be installing a gas pipe in your home, to know what to do and how to do it, that is why some plumbing companies require that a plumber have a license and a certificate to run any kind of diagnosis on your home.
It is also essential to know what kind of materials you need to install a gas pipe when trying to do it yourself. These pipes can be found in any hardware store. You have to make sure that they are fit for your gas line to avoid any kind of accidents or leaks.
Here are some ways on how to install a gas pipe in your home:
- Have the right tools – when dealing with any kind of do it yourself home improvement, it is important for a home owner to have the right tools in order to pull of a successful gas pipe installation in Calgary. Some of these tools are not too hard to find, and in fact you might already have them stocked in your home somewhere. Some tools include: a pipe wrench, gas line fittings, and obviously a pipe.
- Know where your gas line is – before making any big change in your household that involves gas, make sure that you know where to locate your gas line. This is very important, because this will determine where you can make changes and how you will be able to extend your gas line.
- Make connections – for old homes, people often have old appliances to go with it, if you are going to install a new appliance to your old home, it is important that you purchase a steel pipe which is 1//2 inches and a gas appliance connection kit to go along with it to make installation easier for you. You can buy this in any hardware store.
- Make sure that everything fits – before making any changes, you must ensure that the pipe you have purchased is approximately close to the pipe of your appliance or gas line. After, connect the pipe to you gas line and secure it with some adhesive or some good electric tape to make sure that it stays in place. It is important that you securely attach the pipes to avoid any leakage, as this may lead to serious injuries.
- Replace old gas valves (if appropriate) – for some gas lines, the gas valves tend to rust over the years and may lead to leakage, which means that they need to be replaced. The appropriate replacement should be ball valves. Make sure that these fit securely to your pipes to avoid any accidents.
- Test for leaks – after any installation, it is always important to test your new pipes for leaks. Get a bowl, and fill it with water, and a little bit of dishwashing liquid, then apply it to the pipe. If you find that there are small bubbles that means you have a leak. Make sure to replace it with the appropriate fitting, so that the same problem will not happen again.
Ezra Levant on Neil Young
Neil Young, the ’60s-era folk singer and drug lifestyle icon, has come to Canada to lecture us about the oilsands.